Friday, February 15, 2013

Crispy pictures


These are photos that Crystal sent me a couple of years ago. As you can see, they have been through a fire, which happened to Carol and George's RV many years ago. But some of them are still viewable and I see Royce and Marguarette (I know I'm not spelling that right) in the top left. Carol on top right. Bill and Mike in the top center, Tompa in center left. Dorothy, Marguerette, Jeanette and/or Betty and in the back Rosemary, Carol, and Patty are in the group picture on the center right. On the bottom looks like Carol and Nancy on the left. Patty (?) in the bottom center, and on the bottom left is Carol, Rose Ann, Nancy and Tommy. I may be totally wrong about some of these though. Feel free to correct me if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment